How to Connect your Metamask Browser Wallet t
You've made a wallet and gotten your BEP20 tokens, now ...
1. Click on ‘Import tokens’, located at the bottom of the ‘Assets’ tab on your wallet homepage.
2. Switch to the ‘Custom token’ tab at the top, and then enter the token address in the first field. See below if you don’t know where to find this.
3. In most cases, the token symbol and token decimal will autofill.
If they don’t, head to the network’s block explorer and find BTAF Token. Its symbol and decimals will be displayed or you can find the information below.
4. Click ‘Add Custom Token’ to proceed.
5. When you click ‘Import Tokens’, the token type will be added to your wallet. That’s it!