1. Open the MetaMask app and Sign in to your account.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon at the top left side then Click Browser.
3. When the Browser opens, type ‘pancakeswap.finance‘ in the search box then click Go.
4. Now click on Connect on the Pancakeswap website. In the pop-up window, select MetaMask.
After a few moments, you will see your MetaMask wallet will be connected to Pancakeswap.
5. Choose BTAF Token from the dropdown menu in the “From” section or paste the Contract Address. The default setting is BNB.
You will need to make sure you have some BNB to trade with. Your balance is shown above the token dropdown menu.
6. Choose the token you want to trade to in the “To” section as above. Next, type an amount for your “To” currency by clicking inside the input box.
Your “From” currency amount will be estimated automatically. You can also type your “From” amount and have the “To” amount estimate automatically if you like.
7. Check the details, and click the Swap button.
8. A window with more details will appear. Check the details are correct.
When you are ready, click the Confirm Swap button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
9. Done! You can click View on BscScan to see your transaction details on the explorer.